Data Acquisition savings can be realized through multiplexing expensive resources.
An elegant and cost-effective method is through Digalog Systems CableFreeATE™.
- DL1-156R 72 SPST Reed Relay
Widely Distributed Data Acquisition Systems with Time Sensitive Networking for Monitoring Structures, Large Vehicles or Manufacturing Environments.
Time-aware networking hardware in an embedded DAQ system allows robust, synchronized sensor measurement 100s of meters apart. Time sensitive networking (IEEE 802.1AS) enables sharing of a common system clock for sampling and deterministic process or robotic control across a structure, vehicle, or manufacturing floor. Combine the high-speed data collection with database storage for big analog data which is searchable and secure.
- Accurately synchronizes over any network topology
- Advanced triggering, and event recording
- Strain, vibration, temperature and many other sensor types
- High-speed and wide variety of measurements
- Filter and Computation channels reduce the need for post-processing
- Customized scaling and sensor calibration
- Vehicle communications networks such as CAN, LIN
- Automation networks: Modbus, Ethernet/IP
- Any custom communication devices
- Robust, storing data locally and later transmitting to centralized server
- Prioritizes the network traffic of critical control applications
- Uses LabVIEW RT and LabVIEW FPGA for scalability and customization