Functional end-of-line test development can be a significant contributor to the time-to-market for your product. With a mature test platform, standardization building blocks will significantly reduce time-to-market as well as test development cost.
End-of-Line test systems designed for reuse and standardization take advantages of synergies just as design validation test systems do. In many instances the End-of-Line test equipment is a leveraged subset of the design validation system focused on features such as:
- Expandability for additional resources and capability
- Scalability for increased volume
- Maintainability for reduced Mean-Time-To-Repair
- Traceability for automated metrology
- Customization integration to handle unique product features
- Gather together COTS and custom resources for standardized physical offering